The Business Technology Solutions Project Proposal form is intended to provide information to involved technology steering committees so they may make informed decisions on major new technology acquisitions or major changes to existing systems.
The proposal must:
- Have a clear business case showing that the proposed solution is cost-effective over other enterprise and business process work-around solutions.
- Have sponsorship at the Associate Vice President level.
- Have one-time and ongoing annual costs identified accurately.
Information Technology initiatives are considered “projects” by the Strategic Management Systems group when:
- The proposal will require more than a week to implement.
- All associated tasks have a specific Start and End date.
Project requests and/or questions can be submitted to the Business Technology Solutions Coordinator via: email@example.com
Technical Support Contact
|Application and Infrastructure||Primary Contact|
|Facilities Management System (TMA)||Jason Sepanak|
|Utilities Tracking System (EnergyCAP)||Jason Sepanak|
|Space Management System (SMS)||Jason Sepanak|
|Project Tracking System (PTS)||Jason Sepanak|
|Building Automation System (BAS)||Jason Sepanak|
|Digital MPSCS Radios||Jason Sepanak|
|Desktop Support||C&IT Helpdesk|
|Peripheral devices(Copier,Printer,Scanner,etc..)||C&IT Helpdesk|
|Telecommunications (telephone, fax)||Telecommunications|